Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

Run Jump and Throw



Today  I went to play kiwi sport. I was playing with.
 Pauline and David was in my group. Pauline was in my group 
I was in the middle.David was in the middle.I throw high , David did not catch it ,
Pauline catch it , Rebecca blow the whistle we had to there need to have  4 group Sani
was in my team I start I throw but it was to Bye some people said can we help you please .
everyone went to class. 


Rebecca shows us how to land on chicken legs she jump up and land down on the ground like
putting your feet straight put your hand straight jump up land straight I tried to do it and i did it we
all tried some people did it she said to land on  chicken legs one more thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me Iverson, I am from your school St Pius X Catholic School in room 7, I really like the Run, Jump and throw activity's and sports it sounds really fun. I hope you enjoyed it.

    Well done
    From: Iverson

    ReplyDelete