Pages

Sunday 15 March 2020

My bible lesson-kindness


My Bible lesson-kindness


We are learning to be kind to one another this year. We are
trying to love and help one. At home I have to listen and obey
my mum and dad for what they want me to do all the time.
Also I have to be kind to My Aunty Kale,  Aunty Fane and
Uncle Rick at home. I have to be kind to other students like
they are my brothers and sisters at school. I have to give lunch
to people that don't have lunch. When it's break and you go
out and play don't punch, kick or push just play fair and
square. I have to look after the little one from   room 1 and
room 4. Every morning you have to help your teacher do the
chairs and do the books because he is the one that looks after
you at school even with work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment