Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

My Holiday

My Holiday


During the holidays I had so much fun because I got to spend most of the time with my parents. We enjoyed our time together.We ate together, we played together and we slept together.

We spent Christmas holidays in a place called Mangonui up North. Fishing every day was me and my dad’s favourite tradition. We caught lots of fish like snapper, travellings, octopus and Kawai’s. I used a little fishing rod and I caught some fish. My parents used bait fish to get king fish.
My dad and I were fishing from the wharf. There were lots of people fishing with their kids. My dad got two octopus while this other man caught a mug and everyone was laughing.

My favourite part was swimming in the pool. This was my favourite because I made lots of new friends and I had so much fun with them.
The friends were from the states. I also met a nice Phillipino lady called Aunt Maria. She really liked me and she gave me a Christmas present.

When Christmas was done. My family and I went to Whangarei to spend our New Year there. Holidays with my friends John and May on their farm was really fun. It was really enjoyable because I got to catch possums, feed the cows, see peacocks, and I also found a peacock feather. In the evening John, Lucky and I took the cat for a walk.

This was the best day ever in my life and I hope next year I will meet my friends again and I hope I will have another happy,
fun and exciting holiday.                                                                               
                                                                                                       





No comments:

Post a Comment