Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day.

I love you Mum
Dear Mum,
Today I want to tell you ... thank you for being the best mu in my life 
and and thank you for getting birth to me. If not I will not be a better person.
I want to thank you for ... letting me be your son. You are the best person ever in  my 
life. Thank you for makeing me do the right choices.
I really enjoy it ... haveing fun with you when I was littile and will never forget anything from you .
I hope we can do it again when you come back.
I would like to say ... you are most loveing person in my life I hope you 
can come back so we can have fun againg.
Love from ... Alfonsus

I will like to give you also this video. 

1 comment:

  1. You have written some lovely words. The video you posted is really cool. I think your mum will love this.

    ReplyDelete