Pages

Sunday 10 May 2020

Today -6th- April

6th April 2020.

This morning I woke up early and watched tv.My aunty 
ask me: What is the time,I said it is 8:35~
35 minutes past 8. She woke up and went too the bathroom,she came back from the bathroom and told me that 
After the prayer we will go for a walk. I said Yes!Then I asked her if I could take my bike and she said yes. After folding my blanket and making my chair bed.We done

Our prayer and three rosaries.We got ready,we put on

Our shoes then we went through the fence then we started 
walking and riding.We start from the Auckland bridge and back.
When we came back from the long walk and drive 

I Started cleaning up my mess from outside.We went inside the house and started doing my homework and eating my porridge. After my homework I took a break.    

No comments:

Post a Comment