Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

The Nemo Museum

In the holiday me and my class my class (TWP4) and the year 7 and 8 had an challenge and I done one of them and that is this one. The challenge was to try and look for your favourite building and write everything about it. I picked the Nemo Museum in Europe Holland Amsterdam, I liked the Nemo Museum because it is apart of my country and it inspires me with its history and engineer stuff that they had from history. The floors of NEMO Amsterdam is an appealing event and is a science museum in Amsterdam. Children of many ages have fun with huge soap bubbles and analysis in the chemistry lab. The cutting-edge museum brags Amsterdam’s highest piazza at 22 meters above sea level and the oblique terrace faces the heart of Amsterdam, offering amazing scenic views of the city. Adults, with or without children of their own, relish at NEMO too. It’s hard to hold back when presented with all the gadgets and experiments. It can be accessed via a large staircase on the south side of the building. Address: 2 Oosterdok, Amsterdam-Centrum Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, 1011 VX, The Netherland.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alfonsus!
    Me Francis!, I just wanted to come onto your blog and say that this is a wonderful piece of writing so Kapai Alfonsus!. Maybe to make it more interesting you could have screencastified your piece of writing but either way this is amazing!. Good Job Alfonsus!,
    - Francis!

    ReplyDelete