Pages

Sunday 4 July 2021

Story about the Gnomes

 Story for today

Today I went to my dad's friend's house with my mum and when we got there I saw that he made little houses and I asked my friend, Ross, what those little houses were and he said that houses are actually houses for these short Elves called gnome’s. Ross told hipsters of history he told me that he was reading books about the gnomes and he said that he read that there used to be little people like gnomes that live down underground. When we got home I looked up if all what Ross said was true and it was and this is what I read. Gnomes are shaped as ornamental figurines of various sizes depicting males of a small, mythological humanoid race that lives underground. Their history goes back to ancient Roman mythology, covering centuries of western European tradition. Also, from the very beginning, they were considered to be good luck charms.

 

 

Did you know that the Gnomes are known as symbols of good luck. Originally, gnomes were thought to provide protection, especially of buried treasure and minerals in the ground. They are still used today to watch over crops and livestock, often tucked into the rafters of a barn or placed in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment