Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Alfonsus TErm 3 holiday writting

What up people so today I am blogging my Term 3 holiday recount wrtting that took my 2 hour of my sleep time and yah I just hope you guys will enjoy my wrtting and have fun reading it and also if you guys wanna wrte down a comment and you are to shy its actually really fine you could send me anything if its about work anyways enjoy bye.

 Alfonsus Term 3 Writing My holiday at Hikurangi 28th July On the 12th of July me and my mother went to spend the 2 weeks of school holiday with our friends at Hikurangi in Whangarei. It took 2 and a half hours to get to Whangarei by bus`` and it was by Northliner Intercity bus’’. When we got there our friend, May, was already there ready to pick us up. It took us around 45 min to get from the town to their farm where they lived in Hikurangi. 

I was so excited to see our friends John & May 
whom I haven’t seen for over sixteen months. Every morning I had to read a book and write about it before breakfast. We had toast with butter, jam, fruits, plums, yogurt and cereal. After having breakfast I had a one hour activity from my home learning. My normal routine is checking the chicken house if there were any eggs. 

I always have to fill in 2 or 3 bags of hay every morning and in the afternoon so May and I can go and feed the cows in the paddock. We always took the quad bike for a faster way to get there and to take the bath full of hay into the paddock with 3 bags of apples. The cow’s love apples because they are full of vitamins and minerals. They eat apples because that is how they get balanced nutrition. 

 Every night before dinner we had happy hour so John May and my Mum had a glass of beer or wine and I had a sprite. When it is time for dinner I always set up the table plate’s with the knife on the right and fork on the left. Every time before dinner I was the main person to do the prayer.What we had for dinner is we usually smash potatoes, fish pie, chop suey, vegetable’s, brussels, salad, and pasta bake. I really enjoyed staying there for my 2 week’s holiday. It was really fun feeding the cow’s me riding the quad bike, feeding the chicken’s and the dove bird’s and bringing out the wood for the fire with lots of help from my friends. And I loved running around jumping on mud with a gumboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment